Monday 12 September 2011

16 Days

WOOHOO! I got an iPod Touch 4th Generation! That’s the newest one with the camera. Great, now I can use it to help me blog along the way to Israel and when I'm in Israel! I'm SO excited! But not as excited as I am about going to Israel!

I just can't believe that it’s only 16 days until I leave for Israel! The trip I'm dreading...but I just can't wait to get there! You see, I have 2 little brothers. One is 3 (Elijah) and the other is 9 months (Benjamin). Benjamin is still drinking bottles...my brother Nolan and I just can't imagine how my Mom is going to pack so many bottles with her! Both Benjamin and Elijah are probably going to be cranky because it is going to take us about 48 hours to get to our apartment in Tiberias. Their sleeping schedules are probably going to be messed up. But I pray that they will sleep well and be happy!

We are leaving on the 28th and be at the Calgary Airport at about 1. Our flight leaves at around 3:20pm we will arrive in Amsterdam at about 8:15am. We will be in Amsterdam for about 12 hours then we get back on the plane to go to Tel Aviv. From Amsterdam to Tel Aviv is about a 4 hour flight. We will arrive in Tel Aviv at about 2:25am, so we won't be able to see the city because it will be dark. Then it's a 2 hour drive to our apartment in Tiberias and there by about 4:30am.

Please pray that all goes well and that we get there safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment