Monday 12 September 2011

How Did it Happen??

 I bet your asking yourself, how did Sarah and her family decide to go to Israel?! Well, it’s all because of our friends that live in Tiberias, Israel and The All Mighty! It was about a week ago that my dad said, how would you feel if Nolan (my brother) and I just go? We can't all go. I said that I would probably cry and feel left out! But I knew that it was commanded that the men go 3 times a year to the Holy Land. Then my Mom got a Skype from an old friend! They had moved to Israel! Mom and her just joked about how fun it would be if my whole family could go. Then our friend said, I know of an empty apartment my friend has and isn’t using at the moment. Well, my Mom was sort of surprised and serious at the same time about that. Really? She said. So our friend phoned the lady who had the apartment and asked if we could use it for 3 months. She said we could! We where SO excited! So Mom looked up the price of the tickets for us to go and booked them! Now we are going to Israel!

Lots of our friends are going to be there during the fall feasts so it’s great that we can go and join them in the Holy Land!

HERE I COME ISRAEL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment