Tuesday 27 September 2011

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!!

Wow! I just can't believe that tomorrow is the big day! I'm getting SO excited! Wait...my whole family is excited! I bet Benjamin is too and he doesn't even know how to talk yet! Oh my, it came SO fast! Remember three weeks ago that post I posted, Leaving in Three Weeks! well, those three weeks flew by so fast! I knew they would though because that's just how time works I guess..it flies by!

I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight because I'm so excited! Hmm maybe, maybe not! I pray I do because I'll need the rest due to a big day tomorrow and the next day! Speaking of which...my whole family will need to have a good sleep tonight!

This is my first time flying overseas, so I'm really looking forward to seeing new places! Wow..I'll be on the other side of the globe!

No comments:

Post a Comment