Tuesday 20 December 2011

Capernaum

Capernaum, a dry spot next to the sea and is now a National Park. Yeusha cast demons out of people, He healed the Centurion's servent and He did so much more!

In Luke 4:31-37 Yeshua cast out unclean spirits. It says in the Torah, Then He went down to Capernaum, a city of the Galilee, and was teaching them on the Sabbaths. And they were astonished at his teaching, for His word was with authority. Now in the Synagogue there was a man who had a spirit of an unclean demon. And he cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with you, Yeshua of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are - The Holy One of Eloheim!" But Jeshua rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" And when the demon had thrown him in their midst, it came out of him and did not hurn him. Then they were all amazed and spoke among themselves, saying, " What a word this is! For with the authority and power He commands the unclean spirits, and they went out," And the report about Him went out into every place in the surounding region.

And in Matthew 8:5-13 Yeshua healed the Centurion's servent. It says, Now when Yeshua had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him, saying "LORD, my servent is laying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented." And Yeshua said to him, "I will come and heal him." The centurion answered and said, "LORD, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servent will be healed. For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, 'Go' and he goes; to another 'come' and he comes; and to my servent, 'do this' and he does it. When Yeshua heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! And I say to you many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Issac and Jacob in the Kingdom of hevean. But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Then Yeshua said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you." And his servent was healed that same hour.

I got to go and see where that would have happened. I never imagined it to look the way it does. Now when I read those verses in the Torah, I will be able to but the scripture to the place it happened! I am truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment