Tuesday 13 December 2011

En Geddi Waterfalls

En Geddi, En Geddi is right across the road from the Dead Sea. It's a small town with a couple of Hostels and houses. It's lush and green but also very deserty. We didn't really go into the town but we went to the "National Park" were the waterfalls are!

It's just a short hike up to waterfalls. Now as we were walking along we read on the map, Ibex's, Leopards and Hyheana's in park. I was like, gahhhhhh! Get me out of here! That's why they lady at the front said no eating in park! Then I was very aware and alert...lol. It took us about 30 minutes to get to the "lower falls" it was a very beautiful place to be!! And no we didn't run into any wild beasts. There were way to many people there so I bet the animals were just all hiding or something ;) you can go swimming in the falls but I didn't because it was too cold...hehe! But there was no stopping Elijah from jumping in! lol ;)

So Dad, Nolan and Elijah all went up to the "upper falls" while mom, Benjamin and I went back down. while the boys were up at the upper falls, they saw an Ibex! They got some greats pictures too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment