Tuesday 11 October 2011

Can It Be?!

Ever since I arrived in Israel, I've been eating lots of Pita and Hummus. At the store you can buy all kinds of hummus! Medertrainian food is big here so I've been eating lots of yummy Shawarma's! You see, I've been allergic to wheat ever since I was a baby and all of those foods are full of wheat! I usually react to wheat at night and I itch and itch my legs! So I completely went off wheat. Now that I made it to the Holy Land, my legs haven't reacted once! Yes, I've only been here a week but still! I usually stay awake at night itching but I haven't once here! I'm just feeling blessed that I can eat all the yummy foods here! It's either the climate I'm in or I've been healed! I pray I've been healed! Please pray it's true that it's gone forever!

1 comment:

  1. Rejoicing with you Sarah!! Healing is SUCH an awesome thing! I can't wait for my own healing someday! Am loving your posts!
    Lori-Dawn

    ReplyDelete