Sunday 9 October 2011

Doo Doo Lets Get On The Bus!

Okay, so the only way to get around for cheap is to take the bus. So far in one week I've taken the bus probably 10 or more times. I got a Bus Pass last...uhhh...Tuesday or Wednesday. Getting a bus pass is cheaper because for one bus fair one way is 2.7 shekels. If you have a bus pass and fill it for a full day it's 4.4 shekels and that lasts as many times as you need it for that day. So that's why I got a bus pass to save some money.

The bus is fun in a way...but it's bumpy. I like taking the bus..but I don't like waiting for the bus. There are 12 different busses you can take. I thought that was cool because the number 12 is mentioned numbers of times in the Bible. So I just though it was cool :)

Another thing is that it's common to see little kids riding the bus by themselves. Its just normal to see kids under 12 walking late at night and riding the bus by themselves. The first time I saw this I thought, who is crazy enough to let their kid run around all over without supervision?! But apparently it's normal to see that here. In Canada, you would never see something like that! Its just different here! =D

Below is a picture of Elijah riding the bus! (no, he is not by himself..mom is sitting across from him)

No comments:

Post a Comment